Thanks for listening to We Are Free Ep. 047 with Josefina Sanders: You Are Worthy of Care.
Get Becky’s Go-To Guide for Letting Go + Living Freely: Biblical truths, practical tips, resources and journal prompts that’ll make you feel lighter and live freer.
Loving the We Are Free podcast!? Please take a minute to rate and review on iTunes! More reviews = more women hear We Are Free and experience the freedom of walking with Jesus!
Josefina is a creative freelancer living and working from Tampa, florida. She’s a devoted artist, writer, and wellness advocate and specializes in the beauty of art and healing.
As a black latina who struggles with depression and anxiety, Josefina’s life’s work is to encourage others to share their stories and own their truths.
Josefina uses her platform, Love Offering, to create fearlessly, cultivate community, and celebrate the journey of life. As an Art Therapy and Creative Writing Student, her hope is to inspire people to live intentionally, love others, and serve well through powerful words and meaningful visuals.
In this Ep. 047, you’ll learn from Josefina about…
- Why is art important?
- How art can help you deal with mental illness
- What role art plays in self-care
- How art can help you with depression
- Freedom and healing in the process of art
- Why art and creating is more important than your to-do list
- The world’s view on self-care
- How her miscarriage changed her view of self-care
- How do we unlearn things we think are true?
- Why therapy is so helpful for healing
- Why community is so important for healing
- How do we change our mindset to not be living in survival mode?
- How do we live with intention after trauma or loss?
- Finding your identity through Jesus and not what you do
Tune in here to Episode 047. Know someone else who could use this episode in her life? Tell her you’re thinking about her and love her and that you have something you know will encourage her today <3
Loving the We Are Free podcast!? Please take a minute to rate and review on iTunes! I appreciate it so much 🙂
Links from the Show
Fervent by Priscilla Shirer
Connect with Josefina
Connect with Becky