Thanks for listening to We Are Free Ep. 063 with Jennifer Dukes Lee: Growing Slow – Lessons on Un-Hurrying Your Heart.
Get Becky’s Go-To Guide for Letting Go + Living Freely: Biblical truths, practical tips, resources and journal prompts that’ll make you feel lighter and live freer.
Loving the We Are Free podcast!? Please take a minute to rate and review on iTunes! More reviews = more women hear We Are Free and experience the freedom of walking with Jesus!
Jennifer lives on the fifth-generation Lee family farm in Iowa, where she and her husband are raising crops, pigs, and two beautiful humans. She writes books, loves queso, and enjoys singing too loudly to songs with great harmony. Once upon a time, she didn’t believe in Jesus; now he’s her CEO.
In this Ep. 063, you’ll learn from Jennifer about…
- “It’s All Under Control”: We Are Free Ep. 058
- Exploring your life in seasons
- Living in winter seasons of our lives
- The Growing Slow Method
- How do we change our perspective on instant gratification
- How do we embrace long seasons that are disheartening
- “Time is our friend.”
- “There is power in naming what hurts.”
- Feeling like you’re behind in life
- Giving ourselves time to heal
- “The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few.”
Tune in here to Episode 063. Know someone else who could use this episode in her life? Tell her you’re thinking about her and love her and that you have something you know will encourage her today <3
Loving the We Are Free podcast!? Please take a minute to rate and review on iTunes! I appreciate it so much 🙂
Connect with Jennifer
Connect with Becky